This is my new home.
It’s so weird, because I love my old blog.
And honestly, I love Blogger.
However, I have three reasons for moving <in no particular order> :
1. I’m not always sure who that other person, who used to blog over at Creative Potpourri, is anymore. Not because I’m so different but, I guess I kinda am:
> for the most part, that person was single;
> that person didn’t have kids
2. I need to learn WordPress…as a new on the scene freelancer in the marketing field WordPress seems to be the industry standard for site platforms.
So, this is it. This is where I will ‘live’ <at least digitally>.
Physically, I live in the Indianapolis area. I’ve lived here most of my life, although I spent several years in Muncie, Indiana while I was in college at Ball State University.
I also spent about 5 years living and working in the southwest suburbs of Chicago.
Now I live in a northern suburb of Indianapolis with my husband <Chris> and two girls <O and E>.
I work for me. A freelance designer, social media specialist and general anything marketing.
And I’m a big crafter.
So, that’s a little about me.
Christ follower • woman • wife • mother • daughter • sister • friend • avid crafter • occasional blogger • everyday dreamer and muse • always opinionated and mostly harmless
All the above things and more are on the docket for talking about here…including, but not limited to…
• my love of the ellipsis…
• my faith, strength and crisis
• my kiddos
• my dislike of Dora and Jack and The Neverland Pirates and my kids LOVE of them both
• my need to create…craft…design…tinker <maybe I should have called myself the Tinkerer>
…and whatever pops into my head…
• and lots of crafts <—My favorite
• some pop culture/movies
Thank you for visiting. Please come back.